RV Towing and Recreational Park Resource Guide
If you are adventurous, enjoy nature, hiking, and meeting new people, RV traveling is an affordable way to see the world. Whether it’s just for the weekend or full time, traveling throughout the United States via RV hitch, tow hitch, or camper, traveling has never been easier. While traveling, there are great recreational parks throughout the country. Learn more about popular location spots and the amenities they provide to visitors.
- Desert Rose Resort: This award winning recreational park in New Mexico has a 60 feet maximum length pull through, 30/50 amp service, cable television, and telephone service.
- Paragon Casino Resort: Casino lovers can use the RV park at the Paragon Casino Resort and enjoy a spacious guest lodge, hookups, big screen TV lounge, 185 pads, swimming pool, and free casino shuttle.
- Beulah Bay Recreational Area: In North Dakota, the Beulah Bay recreational area features fishing, shower houses, concessions, small grocery store, and several fun activities for both children and adults.
- Bakersfield River Run RV Park: Amenities at Bakersfield River Run includes 123 finest RV sites, 46 river view sites, and 31 pull through sites, as well as a clubhouse store, recreational room, swimming pool, computer work stations, and banquet hall.
- Durango RV Resort: Located in California, the Durango RV Resort has wireless broadband connection, concrete parking pads, concession center, meeting spaces, cable TV hookups, pool and spa, 24 hour security, and outdoor recreation.
- Enchanted Trials: On Historic Route 66, the Enchanted Trails RV Park has a heated swimming pool and spa, propane and RV supplies, free wireless Internet, 20 electric and water sites, and more.
- Boyd’s Key West Campground: During the high season, enjoy craft classes, yoga, ice cream socials, potluck dinners, poolside parties, fashion shows, camper cookouts, move nights, line dancer, casino and sunset cruises, and much more.
Tow Hitch Friendly
- Rivers Edge: This RV Park has full and partial hook-ups, pull-throughs, 50 amp electric, cable TV, wireless Internet, free showers, gift shop, and easy walking to major shopping centers.
- Bar Harbor Camping Resorts: There are tons of activities each night at the Bar Harbor Camping Resort, such as movie night, ice cream social, Elvis, Lobster Lady, card/game night, and hay rides.
- Rocky Knob Camping: Located in Virginia, the Rocky Knob Campsite has over 100 sites for recreational vehicles, as well as a rural landscape and great hiking.
- Mt. Desert Narrows: Park right on the water, relax, and enjoy local shops, watch the whales, or get a ride on the Island Explorer.
- Holiday Travel: Enjoy four playgrounds, miniature golf, several pools, arcade games, nightly bingo and hay rides, and much more.
- Villager RV Park: This Park is for adults and features a recreational clubhouse, commercial bingo, karaoke, live bands, shopping, and golfing.
- Lakeview Park and Beach: Amenities include fully operated and remodeled cottage, free Wi-Fi, beach, fishing lake, pavilion, and paddle boats.
- Bald Mountain Camping Resort: Guests can enjoy a wide range of recreational activities, such as kayaking, shuffleboard, coin games, hiking trials, sports field, and mini golf.
- Yosemite Area Lodging: This pet-friendly and kid-friendly RV park has a swimming pool, convenience store, gold panning sluice box, petting farm, playground, mountain biking, hiking, and picnic area.
- Normandy Farms Family Camping Resort: This RV camping resort features pet walking, free Wi-Fi, special catered events, snow cones between the swimming pools, and concierge.
- Daggett Lake: In the Adirondack Mountains, Daggett Lake has pet-friendly lodging with a swimming beach created just for dogs.
- Springs at Borrego RV Park: This pet friendly environment has pet pickup mitts at every corner of the park, as well as a quarter acre fenced in yard with benches, freshwater, and other dogs.
- Paul’s RV Park: Pets are welcome at Paul’s RV Park with a grassy pet walk area on the premises, as well as local dog day care and veterinarians.
- Koa: This pet-friendly dog park features a large pet walk and fenced in area where dogs can roam.
- Crow Wing Lake Campground: Pets brought to the Crow Wing Lake Campground must be leashed, but doggy bags, lots of walking space, large fenced in pet run, and a free pet wash station is available.
- Bridge RV Park & Campground: Although there is a small fee for dogs, the Bridge RV Park has a fantastic and clean pet walk.
- ArdPark Recreation: There are tons of recreational opportunities for children, including mountain biking trails, boating, canoeing, tubing, golf courses, and historic sites.
- Chocorua Camping Village: Kids can enjoy new activities every night of the week, including pizza night, hayrides, ice cream smorgasbord, and family movie feature.
- Rio Bonito Resort and RV Park: Accommodations include fishing, hiking, 20/30/50 amp service, scenic driving, and wildlife viewing.
- Dogwood Valley Camping Resort: Kids will love this RV Park which features fishing, swimming, heated pool, sports, golf cart trails, hiking, planned activities, special theme weekends, 250’ water slide, paddle boat rentals, and arts and crafts.
- Moon Landing RV Park and Marina: Family campground with spacious sites, fishing boating, campfires, fall festivals, and more.
- Mill Creek Ranch Resort: This RV Park is kid and dog friendly with picnic tables, game tables, large screen TV, and camping supplies.
- Sagadahoc Bay Campground: Families can enjoy swimming, fishing, clamming, boating, lobster bakes, and lawn games together.
- Four Oaks RV Resort: This RV Park has a wide range of attractions, such as fishing, antique shopping, and golfing.
- Scenic Hills RV Park: Over 112 full hook-up sites, 6 super sites, 30 and 50 amp service, 40 pull-thrus, and other great amenities.
- Canyon RV Park: This RV Park has a total of 15 spaces that are equipped with water and sewer, 30 amp electrical connections, 50+ channels of cable television, phone hook-ups, picnic tables, and free Wi-Fi.
- Twin Rivers Canyon Resort: RV guests can enjoy day park and picnic area, hot showers, group camping accommodations, and fire pits and wood.
- Scenic 63: Find spacious RV sites, free movie or DVD rentals each night, laundry facilities, sheltered picnic area, and clean pools.
- Bayview Scenic Apartments and RV Park: Lodging amenities include cable or satellite television, microwave, coffeemaker, refrigerator, and various recreational activities.
- Scenic Mountain RV and Cabin Resort: Enjoy a 108 acre RV park, full hookups, 2 club houses, swimming pool and spa, restaurant, laundry facilities, and cable television and phone.
- Up the Creek RV Camp: Amenities include full hookup, spacious sites, paved roads, creek front sites, large patio with picnic table, and fire rings.
- Scenic View RV Park: The Scenic View Park features coin operated laundry facilities, soda machine, and picnic tables.
- Zion National Park: This resort offers 30’ by 70’ pull thrus, campfire rings, Laundromat, free hi-speed Wi-Fi, grill, media room, game room, pool and spa, playground, and many area attractions.
- Lassen Volcanic National Park: Find over 150 hiking trails and incredible views of the Cascades and High Sierras.
- Glacier National Park: Enjoy local helicopter tours over Glacier National Park, whitewater rafting, skydiving, boat tours, guided hikes, and rental boats.
- Grand Teton National Park: Modern comfort stations are found at the Grand Teton National Park with full hook-ups, showers, and laundry.
- Denali National Park: RV amenities include laundry facilities, showers and restrooms, satellite television, gift shop, dump station, tour desk, and propane and firewood available.
- Saguaro National Park: Find two districts including the Rincon Mountain District located to the Easter and the Tucson Mountain District to the West.
- Rocky Mountain National Park: Find hiking, scenic drives, wildlife, and other great attractions.
- Mesa Verde National Park: Amenities include premium pull through full hook-ups, gift shop, board games, book exchange, and snacks.
- Carrizo Plain National Monument: This remote area is handicapped accessible and is located next to the Goodwin Education Center.
- Oregon Caves National Monument: Rustic 5 story landmark building that holds a variety of special events.
- Pipestone National Monument: Located in southwestern Minnesota, the Pipestone National Monument is a must-see for RV travelers.
- Lava Beds National Monument: This monument is evident of an earlier erupting volcano and is preserved in the rocks of North America.
- Muir Woods National Monument: Find paved trails and experience nature through the Muir Woods.
- Navajo National Monument: This monument stands 70 miles northeast of Tuba City in Northeast Arizona.
- White Sands National Monument: World’s largest gypsum dune-field located 45 miles east of Las Cruces on U.S. Highway 70.
- Natural Bridges National Monument: Utah is home of the Natural Bridges National Monument which features three large, stream-carved natural bridges and Anasazi Indian ruins.
Need A Free Estimate?
We’ve completed 1,000,000 plus towing service jobs since the company started in 1979. We’re proud of who we are, what we’ve done, where we’ve been, and where we’re going. Hard work, dedication, passion, and a commitment to customer service is what this company was built on and the reason we continue to grow.